Series on Funny Laws of United States – Alaska
Alaska Funny Laws:-
– It is illegal for a moose to walk on the sidewalk downtown.
– Moose may not be viewed from an airplane.
– Waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited.
– It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
– It is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they are moose hunting.
– It is the state policy that emergencies are held to a minimum and are rarely found to exist.
No comments yet.