Series on Funny Laws of United States – Arizona
Arizona Funny Laws:-
– Hunting camels is prohibited.
– Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
– There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
– Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
– A class 2 misdemeanor occurs if one places a mark upon a flag which is “likely to provoke physical retaliation”.
– It is illegal to manufacture imitation cocaine.
– When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person possesses.
– It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
– You may not have more than two “relationship” toys in a house. (I’m guessing you know what those are.)
– The bullfrog-hunting season is permanently closed.
– It is illegal to sing in a public place while wearing a swimsuit.
No comments yet.