Series on Funny Laws of United States – Connecticut
Connecticut Funny Laws:-
– Town records may not be kept where liquor is sold.
– You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
– In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
– It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
– You cannot buy any alcohol after 9pm or after noon on Sunday.
– It is illegal to discharge a firearm from a public highway.
– The marriage of imbeciles and feeble-minded persons is prohibited.
– No one may use a white cane, unless they are blind.
No comments yet.