Series on Funny Laws of United States – Georgia
Georgia Funny Laws:-
– If an organization non registered as “non-profit” fails to register their raffle with the local sheriff, that group risks paying up to $10,000 in fines and spending five years in jail.
– While Georgia operates its own lottery, it “protects” its citizens by making it illegal to promote a private lottery.
– The term “sadomasochistic abuse” is defined so broadly, that it could possibly be applied to a person handcuffing another in a clown suit.
– All sex toys are banned.
– Movie houses that want to show films on Sunday must reserve one showing a month for religious material.
– It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office.
– Members of the state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the state assembly is in session.
– Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
– Signs are required to be written in English.
– No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.
– You have the right to commit simple battery if provoked by “fighting” words.
– It is illegal to change the clothes on a storefront mannequin unless the shades are down.
– It is illegal to take a bath of orange peel.
No comments yet.