Series on Funny Laws of United States – Idaho
Idaho Funny Laws:-
– It is Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
– You may not fish on a alligator’s back.
– Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.
– You can’t buy or sell chickens after sundown without the sheriff’s permission.
– You may not walk down the street with a red-tipped cane.
– Non-married couples in Idaho who engage in sexual intercourse can be jailed for up to six months.
No comments yet.