Series on Funny Laws of United States – Illinois
Illinois Funny Laws:-
– You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.
– You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.
– The English language is not to be spoken.
– All bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.
– It is illegal to give a dog whiskey.
– The official language of Illinois is “American”.
– It is illegal for barbers to use their fingers to apply shaving cream to a customer’s face.
– You may be convicted of a Class 4 felony offense, punishable by up to three years in state prison, for the crime of “eavesdropping” on your own conversation.
Read here for more Weird Laws