Series on Funny Laws of United States – Kansas
Kansas Funny Laws:-
– Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats.
– It is illegal for chicken thieves to work during daylight hours.
– Pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights.
– No one may catch fish with his bare hands.
– It is illegal to put ice cream on cherry pie.
– The state game rule prohibits the use of mules to hunt ducks.
– If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.
– It is illegal to hunt whales.
– Pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.