Series on Funny Laws of United States – Kentucky
Kentucky Funny Laws
– Throwing flowers at a public speaker could result in upto one year in prison.
– One may not own a red dyed rabbit or offer it for sale, unless more than six are for sale at once.
– Bow and arrow fishing is illegal.
– A person can be sent to jail for five years for merely sending a bottle of beer, wine or spirits as a gift to a friend in Kentucky.
– No female shall appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state unless she is escorted by at least two officers.
– All nude people in your house must be registered.
– Any person who appears on any highway, or upon the street of any city that has no police protection, when clothed only in ordinary bathing garb, shall be fined no less than $5 nor more than $25.
– Any person who displays, handles or uses any kind of reptile in connection with any religious service or gathering shall be fined not less than $50 nor more than $100.
– Anyone who has been drinking is “sober” until he or she “cannot hold onto the ground”.
– Every citizen is required to take a shower once a year.
– You need a license to walk around nude on your property.
– It is illegal to shoot game out of the window of a moving vehicle, with the exception of a whale.
– It’s illegal to fish in the Ohio River without an Indiana Fishing License.
– No person owning or controlling a billiard or pool table shall permit, for compensation or reward, any minor under eighteen (18) years of age to play any game on the table.