Series on Funny Laws of United States – Louisiana
Louisiana Funny Laws
– Fake boxing contests are prohibited.
– You may not mock contestants at boxing matches.
– Urinating in the water supply may land you 20 years.
– A law was once passed specifically for the punishment of theft of craw-fish.
– You may not put a bed to the “ultimate test” before buying it.
– Alligator theft may land you 10 years.
– A $500 fine will be appointed to you if you tell a pizza delivery man to bring a pizza to a friends house without their knowing.
– Abortion advertisement can land you in jail for a year.
– It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
– It is illegal to gargle in public places.
– Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
– Biting someone with your natural teeth is “simple assault,” while biting someone with your false teeth is “aggravated assault.
– It is illegal to shoot lasers at police officers.
– One may not “dare” another to go onto railroad tracks owned by another.
– Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.
– Every time a person is seriously burned, he must report the injury to the fire marshal.
– If you use a “movable” without authorization you may receive up to 5 years imprisonment.
– Rituals that involve the ingestion of blood, urine, or fecal matter are not allowed.
– Goatees are illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.
– One could land in jail for up to a year for making a false promise.
– Prisoners who hurt themselves could serve an additional two years in jail.
No comments yet.