Series on Funny Laws of United States – Maine
Maine Funny Laws
– Shotguns are required to be taken to church in the event of a Native American attack.
– It is illegal to sell a car on Sunday unless it comes equipped with plumbing.
– You may not step out of a plane in flight.
– It’s illegal to clean salmon along Maine’s upper Kennebec River.
– After January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.
– It’s illegal to catch lobsters with your bare hands.
No comments yet.