Maine Funny Laws
– Shotguns are required to be taken to church in the event of a Native American attack.
– It is illegal to sell a car on Sunday unless it comes equipped with plumbing.
– You may not step out of a plane in flight.
– It’s illegal to clean salmon along Maine’s upper Kennebec River.
– After January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.
– It’s illegal to catch lobsters with your bare hands.
Louisiana Funny Laws
– Fake boxing contests are prohibited.
– You may not mock contestants at boxing matches.
– Urinating in the water supply may land you 20 years.
– A law was once passed specifically for the punishment of theft of craw-fish.
– You may not put a bed to the “ultimate test” before buying it.
– Alligator theft may land you 10 years.
– A $500 fine will be appointed to you if you tell a pizza delivery man to bring a pizza to a friends house without their knowing.
– Abortion advertisement can land you in jail for a year.
– It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
– It is illegal to gargle in public places.
– Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
– Biting someone with your natural teeth is “simple assault,” while biting someone with your false teeth is “aggravated assault.
– It is illegal to shoot lasers at police officers.
– One may not “dare” another to go onto railroad tracks owned by another.
– Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.
– Every time a person is seriously burned, he must report the injury to the fire marshal.
– If you use a “movable” without authorization you may receive up to 5 years imprisonment.
– Rituals that involve the ingestion of blood, urine, or fecal matter are not allowed.
– Goatees are illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.
– One could land in jail for up to a year for making a false promise.
– Prisoners who hurt themselves could serve an additional two years in jail.
Google’s offices are generally extravagant, but the Hong Kong office is an exception. This one is just basically a normal office, with Googly colors splashed around for good measure. Usual stuff like good pantry and games are still there.
Take a look…
Via: Office Snapshots
Kentucky Funny Laws
– Throwing flowers at a public speaker could result in upto one year in prison.
– One may not own a red dyed rabbit or offer it for sale, unless more than six are for sale at once.
– Bow and arrow fishing is illegal.
– A person can be sent to jail for five years for merely sending a bottle of beer, wine or spirits as a gift to a friend in Kentucky.
– No female shall appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state unless she is escorted by at least two officers.
– All nude people in your house must be registered.
– Any person who appears on any highway, or upon the street of any city that has no police protection, when clothed only in ordinary bathing garb, shall be fined no less than $5 nor more than $25.
– Any person who displays, handles or uses any kind of reptile in connection with any religious service or gathering shall be fined not less than $50 nor more than $100.
– Anyone who has been drinking is “sober” until he or she “cannot hold onto the ground”.
– Every citizen is required to take a shower once a year.
– You need a license to walk around nude on your property.
– It is illegal to shoot game out of the window of a moving vehicle, with the exception of a whale.
– It’s illegal to fish in the Ohio River without an Indiana Fishing License.
– No person owning or controlling a billiard or pool table shall permit, for compensation or reward, any minor under eighteen (18) years of age to play any game on the table.