Scientific and Technical Document Utility Explorer, if you can get past the complex name, this surely will be a helpful utility for all of us. Lets call this utility as STDU Explorer.
STDU Explorer is a neat little file manager that beats Windows Explorer by providing superior preview and thumbnail options. The program is designed especially for previewing and managing image-file formats such as .psd, .bmp, .png, .gif, .jpg, and .wmf. You can also use STDU Explorer to view Acrobat PDF files and DjVu books (What is DjVu?).
The file manager lets you skim quickly through folders with chock-full of image and PDF files. Finding the one you need is facilitated by STDU Explorer’s thumbnail previews, which you can enlarge, shrink, or otherwise customize on the fly.
The program’s preview pane is great for flipping through multipage files, and its familiar folder tree and Office-like toolbar simplify navigation and basic file-management tasks.
The only useful feature missing from this utility is an address bar for entering folder paths, but otherwise, STDU Explorer is a winner that works with all Windows versions.
Kentucky Funny Laws
– Throwing flowers at a public speaker could result in upto one year in prison.
– One may not own a red dyed rabbit or offer it for sale, unless more than six are for sale at once.
– Bow and arrow fishing is illegal.
– A person can be sent to jail for five years for merely sending a bottle of beer, wine or spirits as a gift to a friend in Kentucky.
– No female shall appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state unless she is escorted by at least two officers.
– All nude people in your house must be registered.
– Any person who appears on any highway, or upon the street of any city that has no police protection, when clothed only in ordinary bathing garb, shall be fined no less than $5 nor more than $25.
– Any person who displays, handles or uses any kind of reptile in connection with any religious service or gathering shall be fined not less than $50 nor more than $100.
– Anyone who has been drinking is “sober” until he or she “cannot hold onto the ground”.
– Every citizen is required to take a shower once a year.
– You need a license to walk around nude on your property.
– It is illegal to shoot game out of the window of a moving vehicle, with the exception of a whale.
– It’s illegal to fish in the Ohio River without an Indiana Fishing License.
– No person owning or controlling a billiard or pool table shall permit, for compensation or reward, any minor under eighteen (18) years of age to play any game on the table.
Ever wondered how to add HTML signatures to your favorite webmail service? Well, now here is a way great way to add personalized signatures.
WiseStamp is a FireFox extension that lets you add a personalized signature on any webmail service such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL mail, and Hotmail. If that wasn’t super enough, it also allows you to add your signature to just about any webpage (as long as it supports HTML), such as Google Docs, Zoho Docs, etc.
But what really makes this plug-in cool is its integration with your social media plug-ins. You simply enter links to your social media profiles in the boxes provided and WiseStamp does the rest. Underneath your signature it will put a logo of the social media network on which the person reading your mail can simply click to view your profile. You can add your instant messaging handles too.
If you’re a blogger, you’ll love this part. Add your blogs RSS feed URL and WiseStamp will automatically enter your last post into the signature! Super Cool.. Isn’t it? If you don’t have a blog, you can do the same with your last Twitter update!
On top of it, you have 2 styles of signatures to configure to. You can create separate Personal & Business signatures as required.
Just download the WiseStamp Firefox extension and start making up your dream signature.
Take a Video Tour on how to use it:
Kansas Funny Laws:-
– Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats.
– It is illegal for chicken thieves to work during daylight hours.
– Pedestrians crossing the highways at night must wear tail lights.
– No one may catch fish with his bare hands.
– It is illegal to put ice cream on cherry pie.
– The state game rule prohibits the use of mules to hunt ducks.
– If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed.
– It is illegal to hunt whales.
– Pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.
I started this blog exactly a year ago, so today (June 18th,09) is its first anniversary. The blog ‘TheTechTalker.com‘, in early days was called as ‘T3c-n0-cr@t : The Blog-e-zine’. It currently contains 82 posts and 118 comments, and has more than 19,000 hits till now. Unfortunately it also attracts a huge amount of spam posts – fortunately the WordPress spam filters catch most of these.
When I took my first tentative steps into the blogsphere, I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t be able to find enough time to write. But so far I’ve managed to write at-least 3 to 4 posts a month, if not more. While perhaps not every post is a perfectly honed gem, I do try my best to make them interesting and informative.
Going onwards, I would definitely try to write more often and provide quality content.
Thank-you dear readers for watching this space, for allowing my experiences, my thoughts, likes & dislikes.